Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Street Love Due


I just started reading this book named "Street Love".  I think it is a really good book.  It talks about teenagers and things that they do in their lives. I like it how in the book the main character is always changing and some characters talk about people and then when it changes you get to know what other characters say about other characters in the book. Something that really got my attention was how it talks or it tells the story of other characters. 

In the book "Street Love" the genre of the book would be realistic fiction because it talks about teenagers who do rap battles between them and I think I would read the book again i really liked it and something I did not like about the book was that there was no new characters in the book just the same ones and the part that I really liked was that the main character is always changing and you get to understand the book better and what some characters think about others. 



No comments:

Post a Comment